This initiative is a proposed project for 2019. Under Construction - Stay tuned for more!
What skills do you need to possess to become an Ambassador?
- A passion for helping people in the community services/self help sector.
- The desire to raise awareness about the disease that affects the people living with it.
- The confidence to be a guest speaker and advocate for this cause.
- The commitment to the ongoing role that may involve events, fundraising, and sharing educational information to the public and others?
- A background in pulmonary hypertension or a related area.
- Someone living with pulmonary hypertension or caring for them.
- Do you enjoy meeting people and networking to bring about change and improvements to the pulmonary hypertension community?
Then being and Ambassador may be something you might like to consider for our charity.
What's involved in becoming an Ambassador?
PHNA are developing a policy in 2019, with procedures to apply and become an Ambassador to promote pulmonary hypertension in Australia and globally.
There will be a criteria that needs to be adhered to, an interview and the selection process involving a panel who will decide on who is the most appropriate for these very special roles.
We welcome your interest and input into the development of this new role for our new charity (as at 2019). We look forward to sharing more with you over the months as we develop this project. To inquire please contact us directly.